Select a Size
Select a Color
Retro Pile Jacket
Waking up in the woods is one of life's simple joys, and when you're out on a family camping trip you can wrap your little one up in the Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket to fight off the early-morning chill. It's made with a soft and fuzzy double-sided shearling fleece that'll keep them warm and toasty as they help you gather kindling. Rib-knit cuffs seal out the cold and keep their body heat in as the fire heats up, and cozy hand pockets work to warm up cold fingers or hold the daily treasure finds of pine cones and cool looking rocks.
- Cozy fleece jacket for cool mornings at the campsite
- Shearling fleece is soft and fuzzy for ultimate comfort
- Fixed hood keeps their ears warm as they wander the woods
- Comfortable rib-knit cuffs help seal out the cold
- Open hand pockets let them stash wilderness treasures
- Full-length button snaps make it easy to get on or off
- Item #PAT030J
- 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 23, 2020
Wanted to love
- I've used it several times
- True to size
When the sweater arrived, I loved the look and feel however one week later.. the top snap/button broke off. I am dissatisfied with the quality. I expected more quality from Patagonia. Also I really wanted to return but found out I would have to pay to ship back a defective item. This is ridiculous.
September 15, 2019
Hello. I love this product so wanna buy it. I need size 3t (Mojave khaki) but it is sold out. Do you have any plan to restock it size 3t? I'll happy If you let me know when it will be restock. Thank you.