Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Toddler Boys' Fleece Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
A morning in the woods.
Keep your little one cozy and warm on chilly mornings on camping trips in the Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket. Rib-knit cuffs seal out the cold and keep their body heat in when you're up making breakfast in the woods and the cozy hood with a slight point further traps their heat. Cozy hand warmer pockets warm up cold fingers or hold the daily treasure finds of pine cones and cool rocks. The warm double-sided shearling fleece is easy to care for as well so when juice gets spilled you don't have to buy a new jacket. The snap placket makes it easy to strip off the jacket quickly so you can clean up the spill before that moisture from the juice cuts their body temperature down.
- Cozy fleece to keep your little one warm in chilly temperatures
- Double-sided shearling fleece is easy to care for after spills
- Rib-knit cuffs seal out the elements and trap body heat for warmth
- Cozy hood has slight point at the top for a nod to gnome friends
- Snap placket makes it easy to quickly bundle up or take off jacket
- Cozy hand warmer pockets warm cold fingers or store fun finds
- Patagonia creates its products with eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02LG