Retro Pile Jacket
Maybe you spend your autumn days enjoying the foliage on your favorite local trails, or maybe you have to take in the crisp air in short bursts as you bounce around town running errand after errand. No matter how you spend your fall free time, the Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket will be right there with you offering cozy warmth and next-to-skin comfort. This vintage-inspired jacket gives you simple style and fall-ready warmth thanks to its double-sided shearling fleece, which is now made with entirely recycled materials. Offering soft and fuzzy comfort, this high-pile fleece is ideal for chilly fall temps, and the jacket's full-zip design makes it easy to change up your layers underneath, so you can wear it all the way up until the snows start to fall.
- Soft and cozy fleece jacket with simple throwback style
- Double-sided shearling fleece wraps you in soft and fuzzy comfort
- Full-zip design lets you ventilated or layer with ease
- Raglan style sleeves allow for full mobility on chilly day hikes
- Spandex at the hem and cuffs helps prevent cold airflow
- Zippered pockets keep trail necessities and everyday items secure
- Eco-friendly construction uses entirely recycled fleece
- Item #PAT02Y9
- Q & A
The thickness of the clothes was thinner than I thought, but they look good in durability.
The design and color are very pretty :-)