Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Retro Pile Jacket
Maybe you spend your autumn days enjoying the foliage on your favorite local trails, or maybe you have to take in the crisp air in short bursts as you bounce around town running errand after errand. No matter how you spend your fall free time, the Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket is right there with you offering cozy warmth and next-to-skin comfort. This vintage-inspired jacket gives a simple style and fall-ready warmth thanks to its double-sided shearling fleece, which is now made with entirely recycled materials.
- Soft and cozy fleece jacket with simple throwback style
- Double-sided shearling fleece wraps you in soft and fuzzy comfort
- Full-zip design lets you ventilated or layer with ease
- Raglan style sleeves allow for full mobility on chilly day hikes
- Spandex at the hem and cuffs helps prevent cold airflow
- Zippered pockets keep trail necessities and everyday items secure
- Eco-friendly construction uses entirely recycled fleece
- Item #PAT02Y9
3.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.