Retro Pile Jacket
The old-school style of the Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket throws it back to the days when your little one couldn't even talk yet. Okay, so they still can't talk, but they don't need to know what "retro", or any other words mean to appreciate the super-soft comfort of this jacket. It's made with a double-sided polyester shearling fleece for a soft and fuzzy feel that'll take their naps to the next level. A comfy hood covers their ears in chilly weather, while rib-knit cuffs ensure that the cold doesn't sneak up their sleeves.
- Cozy fleece jacket to keep your tiny one warm in chilly weather
- Double-sided shearling fleece provides a soft and fuzzy feel
- Snug hood keeps their head covered on windy family day hikes
- Full-length snap placket makes it easy to throw on extra layers
- Comfortable rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Raglan sleeves enhance mobility for backyard crawling sessions
- Item #PAT030H
What do you think about this product?