Select a Size
Select a Color
Retro Pile Jacket
When you're feeling nostalgic for the good old days, throw your kid into the easy-wearing Retro Pile Jacket for some vicarious comfort and style. You'll be reminded of the good, ol' days when you see him zipped up in it around the house, on a hike, or out camping. He'll look as hip as you did back in the day while being warm and cozy with the double-sided solid shearling and zip-through stand-up collar. The flat-seam construction and raglan sleeves help him move in chafe-free comfort so the two of you can hike comfortably with packs, while the full-zip closure allows for easy off and on so he's not wasting time getting dressed for school.
- Easy-wearing jacket for warmth on chilly fall days
- Poly double-sided solid shearling ensures warmth
- Full-zip aids in easy on and off to get out the door quickly
- Zip-through stand-up collar protects from the elements
- Flat-seam construction prevents chafing for extra comfort
- Raglan sleeves keep the seams away from pack straps
- Spandex trim on cuffs and hem for secure fit
- Patagonia was founded in 1973 in Ventura, California
- Item #PAT031B
- 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 11, 2020
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 0"
- 130 lbs
This jacket is so cute but unfortunately their xl is more like a medium. My son needed an actual xl and since they don’t have any bigger I’m highly disappointed
September 5, 2019
Retro pile jaket - boys Color : el cap khaki Size : xxl Whenâs the restock date? Do you have any plan?