A shelter for backcountry adventurers.
When you're facing big mountain lines in Alaska, make sure you've brought along the Patagonia Women's Refugitive Pant for high-performance protection while ski-mountaineering. Lightweight and stretchy, the waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex construction moves as you do, and keeps your legs bone dry from invasive precipitation in the mountains.
Additionally, an articulated pattern and gusseted crotch helps enhance your range of motion for big moves on the descent, while the large, zippered thigh vents help cool you down after you've worked up a sweat while hiking to the top. Patagonia also fortified this pant with a double-cuff design: a durable scuff guard and adjustable shockcord on the exterior cuff, and an internal cuff with an elastic gripper for protection against the snow. Plus, the three zippered pockets all you to bring along your alpine essentials in total security for when you need them most.
- Waterproof, breathable ski pant for demanding alpine days
- 3-layer Gore-Tex fabric locks precipitation out and comfort in
- Articulated knee and gusseted crotch boost range of motion
- Zippered thigh vents release excess heat
- Multiple pockets stash your valuables
- Regular fit makes for easy layering
- Adjustable waist offers customized protection
- Item #PAT01LY