Refuge for the backcountry escape artist.
Take shelter in the Patagonia Men's Refugitive Jacket when you venture out into the backcountry to escape the crowds and lift lines at the resort. It's equipped with a lightweight, packable, and weatherproof hybrid Gore-Tex design that products you from winter's harshest storms while allowing total mobility and comfort.
Gore-Tex ripstop fabric in the body offers lightweight durability, while Gore-Tex stretch fabric in the lower arms and upper back allow greater mobility where you need it most so you can ski and skin freely. Gore-C-Knit grid backer technology makes the fabrics softer, lighter, and more breathable for enhanced comfort when you're moving through untracked terrain on your own two feet for hours at a time.
Watertight underarm zips let you vent excess heat when you're following a grueling skintrack. A one-hand hem adjustment system helps you seal out frigid winds, and an elasticized strap at the back hooks up to your Patagonia pants so your jacket doesn't ride up. Not missing any details, Patagonia also made sure the zippered hand pockets are accessible even while wearing your pack's waist belt, so you can easily access trail treats and other small essentials. Before making your getaway into the wilderness, make sure you have the Refugitive on your side.
- Three-layer Gore-Tex ripstop fabric
- Gore C-Knit grid backer
- Gore-Tex stretch lower arms and upper back
- DWR finish
- Watertight two-way zip underarm vents
- Cohaesive one-hand hem adjustment
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Item #PAT00UY
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [body] 30D nylon ripstop, [lower arms, upper back] 40D nylon, [lining] Gore C-Knit
- fully sealed
- yes, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered chest, 1 drop-in
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- 15 oz
- Recommended Use
- alpine & expedition, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty