Select style & size:Select options
Here, there, everywhere.
You'll be surprised at how often Patagonia's Refugio Backpack helps you out every single day. It's an obvious candidate for work with its cavernous main compartment and padded laptop sleeve, but it'll also come in handy on those spontaneous weekends spent car camping off campsites and roadsides; the same weekends you're just as likely to hit a hike as you are a casino.. If you're lucky, those weekends will happen more often than not.
- A daypack designed for the everyday from work to weekends
- Cavernous compartment packs layers, lunches, and laptops
- Padded internal sleeve protects electronics
- Padded mesh covers back panel and shoulder straps for comfort
- DWR-treated materials shed moisture from rain and drinks
- Item #PAT023B
- Q & A
Decent, but not technical
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
(For last year's model, although a lot of the features are the same)
A pretty decent backpack for everyday use, but it fails when trying to use it for any long amount of time.
The pockets are large enough to hold a decent amount of stuff, but my 17" laptop barely fits in the pack pocket. The cup holders on the side are decent too, but are a little short and can solidly hold tall bottles.
Within the first year of use, both the chest strap and one of the adjustment buckles broke, but Patagonia replaced them both for free.
All around, a decent backpack that I use everyday, but for any kind of longer trip or heavier load, I pick up something else.
Hello, What are the dimensions of this backpack?
Exterior Dimensions: 20" x 13" x 10.5"