Select a size:
Recycled Wool Sweater
Nothing feels quite as good as a well-worn sweater, and what could be more well-worn than recycled materials? With a soft and eco-friendly construction that'll feel just like your favorite sweater, the Patagonia Recycled Wool Sweater is bound to jump in as a staple of your winter wardrobe. Its comfy wool blend offers soft-wearing warmth on chilly days, and layers well all winter long to give you dependable warmth on frosty morning commutes and peaceful winter walks. It's got a ribbed collar, hem, and cuffs for added comfort, and the cuffs also fold up and tack down for extra warmth when you need it.
- Get cozy warmth in an eco-friendly package with this wool sweater
- Recycled wool blend offers comfortable warmth on cold afternoons
- Fold-up cuffs give you added warmth around the wrist
- Ribbed cuffs, hem, and collar add comfort and a classic look
- Layers well under a down jacket for toasty winter warmth
- Item #PAT02N5
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.