Recycled Wool Jacket
When you're looking for warmth in the fall and winter it's hard to beat the classics, which is why it's never a bad idea to turn to the trusted performance of wool. More specifically, the Patagonia Recycled Wool Jacket. Thanks to its recycled wool and polyester blend, you'll be warm through chilly fall hikes and urban adventures through cold city streets, all with an eco-friendly construction that'll have you feeling good about your impact on the planet. When winds come howling through the streets you'll be thankful for the adjustable hood, which quickly shuts out inclement weather. And thanks to this jacket's DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, you can shed light rain and snow with ease. You've also got a comfortable inner lining, adjustable cuffs and hem to seal out the cold, and two zippered hand pocket to hide your chilly fingers from the cold.
- An alpine-inspired wool jacket with plenty of warmth
- Recycled wool blend ensures reliable warmth in chilly weather
- DWR treatment sheds snow and light rain to keep you dryer
- Adjustable hood keeps you protected on wet and windy days
- Inner lining manages moisture and warmth for greater comfort
- Item #PAT02M9
- Q & A
Nice Jacket. Arms are too long
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 220lbs
Really nice jacket. comfortable. However arms are incredibly long.