Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap
- Feel-good, earflap cap of recycled materials for cool weather
- Naturally water repellent outer material also breathes
- Organic-cotton-twill sweatband for itch-free wear
- Soft ear flaps can hang loose or be tied down in heavier wind
- Item #PATZ9NA
- [face fabric] 53% recycled polyester, 44% recycled wool melton, 3% other fiber, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester jersey, [earflap] 100% polyester (70% recycled) Â¼"-pile fleece, [sweatband] 100% organic cotton twill
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, commuting, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 21, 2020
Sizing is WAY off!
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 175 lbs
I ordered a "small", but this hat is huge! If you have a small size head this hat will not fit at all. I normally wear a small in hats like OR and TNF, they fit perfect. Also, the hat has a low percent of wool in it. Pati-G, whats the deal? On the plus side, it is a pretty hat if it did fit properly. Going to return the product.