Select a size:
Why We Like The Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap
It doesn't matter if we're in the deep woods of Michigan's Upper Peninsula or exploring the streets of Brooklyn, Patagonia's Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap always tags along for wintry adventures with robust comfort and rugged good looks. Frigid winds and light precipitation are kept at bay by a water-repellent recycled wool construction and high-pile fleece-lined ear and neck flaps, which can easily be tied above our head when the weather wants to give us a break.
- Durable, comfortable earflap cap made for cold-weather outings
- Naturally water-repellent outer material also breathes well
- Organic cotton twill sweatband for itch-free, wicking comfort
- Ties at the end let you wear the ear flaps up or down
- Item #PATZ9NA
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 53% recycled polyester, 44% recycled wool melton, 3% other fiber, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester jersey, [earflap] 100% polyester (70% recycled) high-pile fleece, [sweatband] 100% organic cotton twill
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.