Recycled Wool Bomber Jacket
If you're looking to rock some classic style around cold city streets this coming winter, then the Patagonia Recycled Wool Bomber Jacket just may be what you're looking for. Its classic bomber style is complimented by a timeless wool construction, resulting in a casual jacket that packs more warmth than you might think. Made with a blend of recycled wool, polyester, and nylon, this jacket has an insulating fill of warm Thermogreen insulation, which keeps its warmth even when heavier snows and wet mixes have you soaked. That won't be a problem all too often though, thanks to the DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that sheds lighter rain and most snows to keep you dryer through fall and winter weather. If you're facing anything heavier, the low-bulk collar pairs well with a waterproof shell, while an internal media pocket lets you keep your music rocking through it all.
- Get timeless looks in cold weather with this insulated bomber jacket
- Recycled wool blend offers classic style with an eco-friendly design
- Thermogreen insulation will keep you toasty warm in cold weather
- DWR treatment sheds moisture from light mixes and moderate snows
- Internal media pocket makes it easy to jam on your commute
- Smooth lining makes layering easy for added warmth
- Zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for everyday items
- Narrow collar works well with a waterproof shell
- Item #PAT02MA
What do you think about this product?