Snap it up.
Whether you rock it on its own over a tee or bunkered down under a rain shell, the Patagonia Men's Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover keeps you cozy thanks to its deep-pile Polartec Thermal Pro fleece fabric that uses long fibers to retain warmth and insulate. Along with the dual-layered fleece, this pullover's stand-up collar also helps to shield you from chilly winds, while the nylon-reinforced front placket features snaps for quick venting when you get too warm. Plus, a flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe for a fit and feel that's decadently plush.
- Deep-pile fleece jacket for cozy warmth on chilly days
- Polartec Thermal Pro fleece uses long fibers to insulate
- Regular fit provides room for tees underneath
- Nylon placket and snap buttons help adjust your temp
- Kangaroo pocket and chest pocket stash your hands and sunglasses
- Item #PAT02BJ
- Q & A
Re-Tool for the win!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
I am a huge fan of this model of fleece from Patagonia. I love the material and kangaroo pocket in the front. This has a nice fit and is so soft! I tried the Synchilla, but for my body type, it was a little too boxy. This model has a little slimmer fit in the body. If you want to stay warm in style, this is the fleece for you!