Select Style & Size
Don't forget to pack the Patagonia Men's Rainshadow Jacket when there's a chance of rain during your backpacking trek, and keep it at the top of the pack just in case it starts raining on the hike. This jacket is extremely light and packable, and H2No Performance Standard ensures the same reliable waterproofing as Patagonia's ski clothing. A 3-layer construction creates a thin, pliable pant that packs surprisingly small so you can take it anywhere you roam.
- Light rain jacket provides solid protection wherever you roam
- H2No Performance Membrane is waterproof and breathable
- 3-layer construction is thin and extremely packable
- Ripstop fabric is recycle, bluesign approved, and Fair Trade Certified
- Item #PATZ9GL
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% recycled ripstop stretch, DWR
- fully sealed
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, backpacking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?