Rivers Are Born Upstream.
Wild rivers are the arteries of our planet's circulatory system—and they can do their life-giving work only when they're left undammed. Make a stand for an issue you feel passionate about in the Patagonia Men's Rainforest Fed Cotton/Poly Responsibili-tee T-Shirt. It's made from a recycled cotton and polyester blend fabric that reduces the need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste in the process. Original artwork depicts a glacier-fed river gathering and gaining in strength as it flows to the tideline—reminding all of us that we need to protect our earth's precious resources.
- Make a stand in this casual tee
- Recycled cotton/poly blend is soft and eco-friendly
- Original artwork screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Crew neck design with a regular fit
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT021G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 130lbs
This shirt runs a bit slim, but the material is still super comfortable and seems durable. 10/10 would buy again.
not regular fit but slim fit
Not regular fit but slim fit