Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Short-Sleeve T-Shirts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Rivers Are Born Upstream.
Wild rivers are the arteries of our planet's circulatory system—and they can do their life-giving work only when they're left undammed. Make a stand for an issue you feel passionate about in the Patagonia Men's Rainforest Fed Cotton/Poly Responsibili-tee T-Shirt. It's made from a recycled cotton and polyester blend fabric that reduces the need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste in the process. Original artwork depicts a glacier-fed river gathering and gaining in strength as it flows to the tideline—reminding all of us that we need to protect our earth's precious resources.
- Make a stand in this casual tee
- Recycled cotton/poly blend is soft and eco-friendly
- Original artwork screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Crew neck design with a regular fit
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT021G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 130lbs
This shirt runs a bit slim, but the material is still super comfortable and seems durable. 10/10 would buy again.
not regular fit but slim fit
Not regular fit but slim fit