Select style & size:Select options
In all it's glory.
With breathable mesh paneling and graphics inspired by the place where it all began, the Patagonia Women's Raindrop Peak Interstate Hat lets you keep the sun off in laidback trucker style. This classic mesh-backed hat keeps your hair back and the sun off whether you're cruisin' on a roadtrip or belaying your buddies up Half Dome.
- Trucker cap keeps you cool and clear-eyed in the great outdoors
- Snapback closure offers easy adjustment with your ponytail
- Patagonia was created by Chouinard, one of the lead climbers during the "Golden Age of Yosemite Climbing"
- Item #PAT027N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this as a gift for a family member. She loves the beautiful artwork on the front. The coloring is subtle, but goes with nearly everything. She also likes that the bill is not flat, but comes nicely curved for a great fit.
Cute & Comfy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wanted a true trucker hat (i.e. foam dome) and this one is perfect. Comfortable, versatile, and cute!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this hat! It is a great trucker hat and is super cute. I wore it all weekend hiking in Moab and got lots of compliments. It is a little bit bigger, but still super cute.