Select a size:
Why We Like The Radalie Jacket
The Patagonia Girls' Radalie Jacket is plenty warm so you can keep her warm around campfires in the shoulder seasons and show her the magic of winter's weather. Thermolite Eco insulation keeps cozy while you two enjoy the snowfall's still silence, and a DWR-treated shell sheds all that snowfall off the fabric's surface so you two can enjoy all the lights.
- Insulator ideal for cold camping trips and sledding
- Thermolite Eco insulation keeps warm with partly-recycled material
- DWR-treated shell sheds light moisture like snowfall and shoulders
- Quilted yoke and sleeves for greater softness
- Item #PATZ9OP
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- Thermolite Eco (92% recycled polyester, 8% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 22in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.