Why We Like The Radalie Jacket
The Patagonia Girls' Radalie Jacket is plenty warm so you can keep her warm around campfires in the shoulder seasons and show her the magic of winter's weather. Thermolite Eco insulation keeps cozy while you two enjoy the snowfall's still silence, and a DWR-treated shell sheds all that snowfall off the fabric's surface so you two can enjoy all the lights.
- Insulator ideal for cold camping trips and sledding
- Thermolite Eco insulation keeps warm with partly-recycled material
- DWR-treated shell sheds light moisture like snowfall and shoulders
- Quilted yoke and sleeves for greater softness
- Item #PATZ9OP
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- Thermolite Eco (92% recycled polyester, 8% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 22in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?
October 8, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
There isn’t anything particularly wrong with the jacket. It’s well made, but I’m not finding it that useful for us. It’s not that much thicker than the nano puff. I thought it would be, given that it talks about winter in the description. I definitely wouldn’t be using this in the winter, or even mid-late fall in the Northeast. Maybe early fall? I don’t think it’s adequate for late fall where we live, which was my intention for it. Back it goes.
April 8, 2021
What is the garment length (shoulder to hem) of the XL of this jacket? Also the Large? Thank you!
April 16, 2021
The measurement from the shoulder to the hem line on the size large is 22.75 inches and size XL is 23.75 inches!