Select style & size:Select options
R1 TechFace Fleece Pullover
With the R1 TechFace Fleece Pullover, Patagonia took the tried and true performance of its classic R1 Pullover and threw on a durable outer face for added versatility and weather resistance. The result is an always-dependable outdoor piece that works as both a midlayer and a stand-alone piece on cooler fall and spring days. The inner fleece lining boasts the same stretch and breathability as the classic R1, but now features a water-resistant outer shell that'll also help resist abrasion on multi-pitch climbs and rocky summit scrambles. Thumbhole loops help keep your sleeves in place during activity, and make layering easier when you want to throw a shell on over your fleece during more extreme weather. You've got a deep chest pocket for efficient ventilation when you're really working up a sweat, and a single chest pocket that doubles as a tuck-away stuff sack when the chill of your early-morning start wears off and warm temperatures abound.
- Patagonia's breathable R1 fleece gets a weather-resistant upgrade
- Paneled fleece insulation allows for stretch and airflow
- Tough outer fabric resists abrasion and light to moderate rain
- Thumbhole loops make it easy to pull on a shell in heavy storms
- Pullover stuffs into its own chest pocket for packable convenience
- Deep chest zipper allows for additional venting on strenuous hikes
- Stretchy snag-resistant cuffs push up easily on tough climbs
- Item #PAT02SV
- Q & A
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 140lbs
A staple in my own wardrobe and my preferred ski base layer, I bought this for my boyfriend so we can adventure better together.
It fits those with a long and lean body upper type, unlike Patagonia's typical boxy fit.
If you haven't seen the R1 Commercial, definitely check it out :)
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 185lbs
Got it a couple weeks ago from Patagonia before this was on BC's website and have worn it a lot. Great product and it fits great. May be a little tight in the forearms for larger guys but overall it's a nice slim fit. Perfect for hiking, running in cold weather, and great for golf. Light wind protection and warm. Wish they carried it in more (better) colors like the dolomite blue.