Select Style & Size
R1 Lite Yulex Vest
If you thought a great thing couldn't get even better, you don't know Patagonia very well. The Women's R1 Lite Yulex Vest replaces traditional neoprene with bio-based Yulex rubber, and in 2019 the formula has been re-engineered to be even softer, even stretchier, and ever comfier. This revolutionary breakthrough in wetsuit design retains the performance capabilities and warmth of a traditional wetsuit, but without the toxic chemicals and petroleum intensive methods of neoprene wetsuit production. Patagonia claims an astounding 80% reduction in CO2 emissions from replacing neoprene with natural Yulex rubber.
This 1.5-millimeter wetsuit vest adds a touch of extra warmth during chilly mornings and breezy conditions. It's rated for water temperatures ranging from 65 to 75-degrees, making it a great addition to your warm water arsenal. The pullover design maximizes flexibility when you're paddling out into the line-up and dropping into peeling point breaks. Smooth flatlock seams won't chafe or irritate sensitive skin. Also, there's a rubberized waist gasket that keeps water from seeping inside and chilling your core.
- A wetsuit vest adds core warmth to the breezy summer surf
- Sustainable Yulex delivers lightweight stretch and performance
- Polyester lining encourages quick-drying comfort
- Flatlocked construction eliminates irksome hot spots and chafing
- Easy entry and exit provided by the 3/4-length zipper
- Patagonia has been creating responsible products since 1973
- Item #PAT02W0
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [body] 85% natural rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [lining] 100% recycled polyester, [exterior face] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex
- Water Temp
- 65 - 75F
- 3/4-length front
- Seam Construction
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?