Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Wetsuits we have in stock.View Similar Products
R1 Lite Yulex Vest
Reducing the harmful impact of traditional wetsuits, the Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Vest replaces traditional neoprene with bio-based Yulex rubber. This revolutionary breakthrough in wetsuit design retains the performance capabilities and warmth of a traditional wetsuit, but without the toxic chemicals and petroleum intensive methods of neoprene wetsuit production. Patagonia claims an astounding 80% reduction in CO2 emissions from replacing neoprene with natural Yulex rubber.
This 1.5-millimeter wetsuit vest adds a touch of extra warmth during chilly mornings and breezy conditions. It's rated for water temperatures ranging from 65 to 75-degrees, making it a great addition to your warm water arsenal. The pullover design maximizes flexibility when you're paddling out into the line-up and dropping into peeling point breaks. Smooth flatlock seams won't chafe or irritate sensitive skin. Also, there's a rubberized waist gasket that keeps water from seeping inside and chilling your core.
- A wetsuit vest for chilly days on the water
- Yulex rubber is derived from eco-friendly sources
- Polyester lining is durable and comfortable
- Flatlocked construction eliminates chafing
- 6-inch zipper for ease of entry
- Rated for water from 65 to 75 degrees
- Item #PAT02G8
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [body] 85% Yulex rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [lining] 100% recycled polyester, [exterior face] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?