Why We Like The R1 Lite Yulex Spring Juanita Wetsuit
When we want to bring swimsuit style to the lineup we trust the Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Spring Juanita Wetsuit. It's styled like a one-piece swimsuit, but it's equipped with wetsuit performance to help us stay warm and mobile on our surfboard. Plus, its eco-conscious construction ensures it's easier on the environment, which is something all surfers should be able to get behind.
- Wetsuit that balances style and function for longer days
- 1.5mm thickness is suggested for water between 65-75°F
- Neoprene-free Yulex natural rubber offers eco-friendly insulation
- Stretchy construction allows for easy movement on the board
- Water-resistant and quick-drying materials help you feel light
- Center-front zipper allows for easy entry and exit
- Flatlock construction enhances both durability and comfort
- Easy-access key loop keeps your most important item secure
- Item #PATZA0Y
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [body] 85% Yulex natural rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [exterior face] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex, [lining] recycled polyester
- Water Temp
- 65 - 75°F
- Seam Construction
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help