Select a size:
R1 Lite Yulex Short John Wetsuit
When it's borderline board short season, opt for the superior stretch, coverage, and eco-friendly construction of the Patagonia R1 Lite Yulex Short John Wetsuit. This minimalist suit ensures unrestricted mobility when you're in the water, while Patagonia's innovative Yulex natural rubber construction dramatically improves sustainability.
Unlike most petroleum-based rubber, Patagonia's Yulex wetsuits come from a natural rubber that's sourced from plantations in the Guatemalan highlands, which have been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council of the Rainforest Alliance. Certification means Yulex natural rubber is harvested in a way that doesn't contribute to deforestation, and production is managed in a way that maintains the ecological integrity of the forest. In addition to environmental concerns, certification also enhances the long-term social and economic well-being of forest workers and communities. Of course, none of this means anything if the quality isn't up to par, which is why it has also been developed and tested to meet Patagonia's rigorous standards for performance, durability, and warmth.
- Short spring suit designed with an eco-friendly construction
- Yulex natural rubber offers the same stretch and warmth as neoprene
- 1.5mm thickness is suited for waters between 65-75F
- High-stretch recycled polyester lining improves flex and dry times
- Flatlock seams ensure non-chafing comfort and lots of durability
- Corrosion-proof back zipper withstands hours and hours in salt water
- Easy-access key loop keeps your most important item secure
- Item #PAT02WC
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [torso, thighs] 85% Yulex natural rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [lining] 100% recycled polyester, [external face] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex
- Water Temp
- 65 - 75F
- Seam Construction
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.