Select Style & Size
R1 Lite Yulex Long Jane Wetsuit
Warm waters and big waves call for some time well spent in Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Long Jane Wetsuit. Its zipperless design allows uninhibited range of motion when paddling and surfing, and the high level of sustainability in its construction ensures that you can enjoy the waves with a clear conscience. Plus, this year Patagonia re-engineered the construction to be lighter, stretchier, and more comfortable than ever before.
Unlike most petroleum-based neoprenes, Patagonia's Yulex rubber is sourced from plantations in the Guatemalan highlands that have been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the Rainforest Alliance. Certification means that the rubber is harvested in a way that doesn't directly contribute to deforestation, and that it's managed in a way that maintains the ecological functions and integrity of the forest, and it enhances the long-term social and economic well-being of forest workers and the surrounding communities. Of course, none of this means much if the quality isn't up to par, which is why it has also been developed and tested to meet Patagonia's rigorous standards for performance, durability, and warmth.
- A sleeveless wetsuit for riding summer waves
- Sustainable harvested rubber offers high performing stretch
- Recycled lining improves flex and dry time
- Flatlock seams offer comfort and durability in warm waters
- Zipperless design enhances mobility and comfort
- Patagonia is in business to save the earth
- Item #PAT02W7
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [body] 85% Yulex natural rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [lining] 100% recycled polyester jersey, [face fabric] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex
- Water Temp
- 65 - 75in
- Seam Construction
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 16, 2019
Ripped after first use
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 130 lbs
The functionality of the product was great. Although, it ripped after first use. Pretty bummed because usually, Patagonia has great quality
March 3, 2019
swiming great! Take 20% off coupons code from coupon-code.info