Select Style & Size
R1 Lite Yulex Long-Sleeve Spring Jane Suit
Hello Hawaii, the Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Long-Sleeve Spring Jane Suit is ready for your warm waters, black sand beaches, and waving palms. This ultra-stretchy shorty combines technical performance with an environmentally thoughtful construction, which speaks to Patagonia's eco-conscious mission statement. In 2016, Patagonia moved away from using petroleum-based wetsuit materials and came up with a plant-based solution that's stretchy, durable, and UV-resistant.
This material is called Yulex, and it's made mostly of natural rubber and chlorine-free synthetic rubber that is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Yulex rubber more than meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for strength, stretch, and durability, and it's ozone and UV-resistant. And in 2019 Patagonia reformulated the Yulex to be lighter, stretchier, and more comfortable than before.
The R1 Lite is lined with a high-stretch recycled polyester lining that's fast-drying and assures unimpeded mobility, and the face fabric provides extra defense from natural wear and the occasional, albeit always accidental, collision with a fin. A vertical front zipper entry provides easy on and off, and the flatlock sewn seams ensure chafe-free comfort.
- A long-sleeve shorty for warm water escapes
- Sustainable Yulex offers stretchy comfort and performance
- Recycled lining improves flex and dry time
- Flatlock seams provide a chafe-free, smooth touch
- Vertical front entry ensures easy on and off
- Key loop included for convenience
- Patagonia takes care to use recycled, sustainable materials
- Item #PAT02W5
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [body] 85% Yulex natural rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [lining] 100% recycled polyester, [face fabric] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Water Temp
- 65 - 75F
- Seam Construction
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?