R1 Lite Yulex Full-Zip Westuit
Traveling the world and hunting down the best swells you can find isn't much fun without a healthy planet, which is why Patagonia spent years developing the natural, eco-friendly material found in their R1 Lite Yulex Full-Zip Wetsuit. By using the power of Yulex, a petroleum-free, emissions-reducing material, Patagonia provides the same reliable performance you'd expect from such a trusted brand, but with a design that dramatically reduces the environmental impact of a day of surfing.
Suitable in waters between the mid 60's and 70's, this fullsuit is designed to keep you warm during cool summer sessions. Yulex is blended with synthetic rubber to give you the same UV-resistance, strength, and stretch as neoprene, and thanks to the recycled polyester lining you've got quick dry times and flexible comfort inside and out. Triple glued and blindstitched seams provide a watertight seal against the tides, and the durable front zipper ensures a long lifespan. You've also got reinforced kneepads give you a stronger construction where you need it, and an easy-access keyloop ensures that nothing gets lost in the water.
- A fullsuit with dependable performance and an eco-friendly design
- Natural Yulex material stretches and insulates like neoprene
- Quick-dry lining maximizes flex and minimizes dry times
- GBS and internally taped seams keep out cool waters
- Asymmetrical zipper seals out the tides and boosts durability
- Reinforced knee pads ensure durability and protection
- Easy-access key loop ensures that keys won't get lost in the surf
- Front zipper is replaceable to maximize longevity
- Item #PAT02OT
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex, [body] 85% Yulex natural rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- Water Temp
- 65 - 75F
- Seam Construction
- triple glued and blindstitched
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 17, 2020
This Wetsuit is PERFECT, EXCEPT
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 155 lbs
The feeling of this wetsuit was absolutely incredible! The stretch was very much so there coming from a non-neoprene material. It was easy to get on and off, especially around the ankles and the foot when taking it off which is always rather difficult. My only issue with this wetsuit is that in the Medium size, Patagonia did not provide enough space in the chest and armpit area. If you fit in the Medium height category and have a bigger chest and back, then go with the LS. Your armpits will thank me when you do so! PS: I never went in the water and did not attempt to let the wetsuit stretch out as most normally do after multiple sessions.