Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Wetsuits we have in stock.View Similar Products
Make surfing sustainable.
When warmer waves arrive, slip into the Patagonia Men's R1 Lite Yulex Front-Zip Short-Sleeve Wetsuit so you can surf with flexible freedom and a clearer conscience. It offers a light, flexible feel that keeps you feeling free in the water, and it's built with sustainable materials to reduce environmental impact.
Unlike most petroleum-based neoprenes, Patagonia's Yulex rubber is derived from natural sources that have been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and Rainforest Alliance. What this means is that it was harvested in a way that doesn't contribute to deforestation, and that it's managed in a way that maintains the ecological functions and integrity of the forest, which in turn enhances the long-term social and economic well-being of forest workers and the surrounding communities. Of course, none of this means anything if the quality isn't up to par, which is why it has also been developed and tested to meet Patagonia's rigorous standards for performance, durability, and warmth.
- Light and flexible wetsuit for warmer conditions
- Yulex natural rubber is sustainably harvested
- Recycled lining improves flex and dry time
- Triple GBS seams are tough yet flexible
- Internal taping at high-stress seam points
- Floating asymmetric zipper is easier to get in and out of
- Corrosion-proof Salmi zipper is replaceable
- Patagonia is a leader in sustainable manufacturing
- Item #PAT01WD