Select style & size:Select options
R1 Lite Yulex Front-Zip Long-Sleeve Spring Suit
The Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Front-Zip Long-Sleeve Spring Suit is back, now lighter, stretchier, and even more comfortable than before. Patagonia reformulated its eco-friendly Yulex material to deliver on such promises, giving you all the freedom you need to boogie the day away on your board. The R1 Lite Yulex offers protection and freedom of movement for shredding in warmer seas, and it's built with innovative materials that make it far more sustainable than traditional neoprene wetsuits.
While standard neoprene is made with an energy-intensive, petroleum-based process, Patagonia's Yulex rubber is sourced from plantations in the Guatemalan highlands that have been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the Rainforest Alliance. What this means is that it was harvested in a way that "isn't contributing to deforestation, and that it's managed in a way that maintains the ecological functions and integrity of the forest", and "enhances the long-term social and economic well-being of forest workers and communities". Of course, none of this means anything if the quality isn't up to par, which is why it has also been developed and tested to meet Patagonia's rigorous standards for performance, durability, and warmth.
- An eco-friendly wetsuit for warm, sunny waves
- Sustainably sourced Yulex provides stretchy comfort
- Recycled lining improves flex and dry time
- Triple GBS seams offer tough and flexible resilience
- Internal taping at high-stress seam points increases durability
- Asymmetric zipper ensures a simple-to-operate in and out
- Corrosion-proof Salmi zipper can be replaced if needed
- Patagonia leads the industry in sustainable innovation
- Item #PAT02W6