Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Fleece Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
A tool for the mountains.
The best pieces of mountain equipment are simple, light, and efficient, and the Patagonia Men's R1 Fleece Pullover delivers with all three. With a design that hasn't been overthought, the R1 is made of an exclusive Polygiene treated Polartec Power Grid stretch fleece fabric, which is lightweight, breathable, and compressible. The simple design of the R1 lends itself to a variety of mountain pursuits with the ability to be comfortably layered under a shell during mountaineering objectives, backcountry ski trips, or worn on its own during shoulder season climbs.
- Fleece pullover for light, functional comfort in the mountains
- Polartec Power Grid fleece is stretchy and breathable
- Slim fit keeps the performance fibers close to skin
- Polygiene odor-control fights nasty smells
- Raglan sleeves open up your range of motion
- Zippered chest pocket stashes wallet or phone
- Item #PAT00V8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 147lbs
This thing is warm when it's cold out. And comfortable when not so cold. It dries fast. Fits true to size like all Patagonia stuff. Perfect base to mid layer.