R1 Crew Top
The multi-sport, minimalist Patagonia R1 Crew Top is designed for cool-weather active layering. Whether you're climbing, hiking, or mountain biking, the light and breathable fabric keeps you warm without overheating while offering enough stretch to keep you mobile as you explore. This durable fabric is unique to Patagonia and features HeiQ Fresh Tech to keep unpleasant odors away when you're on full or multi-day adventures. Additionally, the raglan sleeves provide mobility and comfort when you're wearing a backpack on the trail while the hem slit and drop tail cut keeps the top secure when you're wearing a climbing harness. The low-profile crew neck design makes it easy to layer up for alpine starts and evening camp fires. And in line with their mission, Patagonia constructed the R1 with bluesign approved fabric and Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Versatile minimalist midlayer for your cool weather adventures
- Light and breathable fabric keeps you warm without overheating
- Durable fabric has a comfortable stretch for freedom of movement
- HeiQ Fresh Tech helps prevent unwanted odors for fresh comfort
- Raglan sleeves enhance mobility and offer comfort under pack straps
- Hem slit and drop tail allows shirt to stay tucked into harness
- Cuffs and hem have an ultra-soft binding to seal in your warmth
- Fabric is bluesign approved and the top is Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Item #PAT02PO
What do you think about this product?