Loose style, tight performance.
While it's tempting to wear your sleeveless shirt to the beach on a hot day, you know better than to tempt fate. The Men's Patagonia R0 Sun Long-Sleeve Hooded Shirt gives you the sun protection you need, from the top of your head to the back of your hands. The polyester jersey material is lightweight and quick-drying so you're just as comfortable on board or boardwalk, and it's stretchy enough for paddling performance. The hood helps shade your head, neck, and ears from the sun without inhibiting your movements, and thumb loops on the sleeves ensure that they stay in place while you paddle to the next break.
- Surf hoodie for breezy days in the summer sun
- Lightweight jersey provides quick-drying stretch performance
- Integrated hood shades neck, head, and ears from UV rays
- Thumbloops secure sleeves as you paddle the surf
- Odor control help keep the shirt sweet-smelling after a long day
- Loose-fitting cuts leaves plenty of room for a cooling breeze
- Patagonia is headquartered out of Venture, California
- Item #PAT02BL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 215lbs
so much more versatile than a shirt. whenever I need to pull down my buff to let my face "breathe" I just pop this hood up to cover my ears and neck.