With the Patagonia Quartzsite Jacket your tiny adventurer will enjoy the view from your local lookout in comfort and warmth. Whether you're gazing out on mountains full of fall foliage or the first few buds of spring, she'll stay protected from blustery breezes and light rain in this comfortable windbreaker. It's fully windproof to keep her warm as the wind whips over the summit, and features a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to shed light rain in case a few drops of moisture find their way to the ground. And in case the temperature dips a bit on the hike back down, she'll have a cozy brushed lining offering lightweight warmth all the way to the family van.
- Lightweight windbreaker to keep little hikers warm on the trail
- Windproof outer fabric blocks out blustery mountain winds
- DWR coating sheds lighter rain to prevent trail tantrums
- Soft inner lining provides light warmth on chillier days
- Fixed hood delivers total coverage from rain and wind
- Zippered pockets ensure that trail snacks don't fall out
- Item #PAT02F8
- Q & A
Bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it. Lightweight and perfect for rainy days.