Your little guy wants to be playing outside every chance he gets, he just hasn't quite gotten a grasp on layering yet. That's where you, and the Patagonia Quartzsite Jacket, come in. This lightweight, windproof, and water-resistant jacket will keep your little explorer protected from the elements during cool spring hikes and fall leaf-diving contests. The durable polyester shell cuts through brisk breezes, while a DWR coating ensures that he's protected from light rain. A soft brushed tricot lining offers lightweight warmth in dropping temps, and a fixed hood gives him added coverage on particularly blustery days.
- Lightweight windbreaker for young explorers on family day hikes
- Windproof fabric blocks chilly breezes in the spring and fall
- DWR coating sheds light rain to keep them dry in drizzly weather
- Fixed hood provides extended coverage for cold ears
- Reflective zipper pulls keep them visible on low-light fall days
- Hand-me-down label lets you keep track of the current owner
- Item #PAT02F7