sale from $39.50 $79.0050% Off
You're pretty proud.
Your young progeny is following in your footsteps in all the ways you’d hoped—adventurous, kind, and active. Now, if only you could get her to remember to take a jacket when she goes out. The Patagonia Girls’ Quartzsite Jacket is super-light, compressing easily into her backpack so she always has it on hand. The windproof fabric has a DWR finish to resist light precipitation, from gentle sprinkles of rain to flurries, and the Quartzsite’s brushed tricot lining is soft and cozy against her skin. With this cute, comfortable jacket, you can be sure she isn’t forgetting it on purpose, which means you’ve won the first half of the battle.
- Shell jacket for hiking or walking to school
- Windproof fabric resists the elements
- DWR finish stands up to light precipitation
- Tricot lining is soft and comfortable
- Pockets keep her small hands toasty
- Bluesign approved fabric is socially conscious
- Item #PAT02FL
[face fabric] recycled polyester, [lining] brushed tricot
2 hand, 1 zippered chest