Select a size:
Dispelling the notion that you need different pants for work and play, the Patagonia Men's Quandary Pant seamlessly transitions from office to adventure with its clean styling and durable stretch-woven fabric. Its lightweight, wrinkle-resistant, and stretch properties mean you'll look good at work and have plenty of mobility for hiking and climbing. The DWR finish rapidly sheds moisture for quick-drying performance in the wild. Other stand-out features include a gusseted crotch for unrestricted range of motion at the local crag or hiking trail, as well as a zippered thigh pocket for carrying your essentials.
- Seamlessly transition from office to adventure
- Stretch-woven fabric is durable and quick-drying
- DWR coating repels outside moisture and light showers
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for flexibility
- UPF 50+ for protection in sunny environments
- Zippered thigh pocket secures essentials
- Item #PAT01U8
4.5 based on 49 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.