Select a Size
Select a Color
- Lightweight shell protects you from showers
- H2No Performance shell seals out rain and snow
- Lightweight nylon blocks out wind
- Mesh lining encourages airflow
- Hood adjusts in two places for a secure refuge
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out drafts
- Item #PAT031V
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance (2-layer), [face fabric] 65% recycled nylon, 30% nylon, 5% spandex, [lining] polyester tricot mesh
- fully sealed
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 135 lbs
Just purchased and wore this on a ski trip in the mountains. I’ve been looking for a simple shell I can wear all year, and this is perfect. I like that it’s a little longer in the back and very flattering. Kept me warm with the lining but can wear with small layer in warmer months. The hood kept me dry, the material isn’t so stiff like some other shells I’ve had. I’m 5’2, 135 lbs and the small is perfect.
January 20, 2020
Bought as Gift
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- 5` 5"
- 130 lbs
I got this Jacket as a gift for a family member. She absolutely love this item and uses it for skiing as well as casual use in the east coast. This jacket has kept her dry and warm in every condition she has encountered. She says she would highly recommend this jacket to those on the go.