The Patagonia Men's Quandary Jacket is a rugged shell for rainy days in cities and campsites alike. Its H2No Performance Standard membrane includes fully sealed seams for rugged waterproofing and comfortable breathability, and the face fabric has a bit of stretch for comfortable mobility. Patagonia lined the jacket with mesh for amplified airflow and sufficient ventilation for warmer weather.
- Rugged rain jacket made for rainy days in cities and campsites
- H2No Performance Standard grants waterproof, breathable protection
- Mesh lining amplifies airflow for warm weather ventilation
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Item #PAT02XS
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer) [face fabric] 95% nylon (65% recycled), 5% spandex, [lining] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.5oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, camping, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?