Quandary Convertible Pant
It's no big deal if you show up to the all day team-building exercise wearing hiking pants while everyone else is decked out in shorts—you're actually wearing the Patagonia Men's Quandary Convertible Pants, and if you haven't guessed already, they convert from pants to shorts in two easy zips. Like Patagonia's good ol' Quandary Pant, they offer sun protection if you're going to go full-length all day, and the fabric is quick-drying so there's no need to panic when you get to the creek crossing. Plus, the gusseted crotch and articulated knees mean you can easily out-perform your coworkers, leaving them wondering if maybe they were the ill-prepared ones after all.
- Lightweight hiking pants for desert trekking
- Quick-drying fabric provides hiking comfort in variable conditions
- Two contrast zippers let you convert these pants into shorts
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch offer full hiking mobility
- Incorporated sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Zippered pockets safely stow pocket knife, keys, or midday snack
- Item #PAT02C5
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex, DWR finish
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 coin, 1 zippered thigh
- belt loops, button closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 26, 2020
Great Hiking Pants
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 250 lbs
These are my go to pants/shorts. I have hiked with these nearly every weekend for about a year. They have seen rain, snow, mud, sticker bushes, trees, rocks, and falls into a creek. All that and the only damage they show is a small hole when I Absent mindedly tied them in with the lace hooks on my boots haha. They shed light water pretty well and being able to convert to shorts is nice once you’re at camp. Great pants.
June 23, 2019
These are STRETCHY!
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 150 lbs
These were a gift for my boyfriend and they were absolutely perfect for what we want to do. He was looking for some stretchy convertible pants and was pretty stoked about the breatheability and they are super light as well. The only thing we found that might be annoying is the zipper to make them into shorts, but that's not the biggest issue. Also. I got the dark khaki and they seem pretty light.
October 26, 2020
Anyone know how long the inseam is on the shorts?