It's no big deal if you show up to the all day team-building exercise wearing hiking pants while everyone else is decked out in shorts—you're actually wearing the Patagonia Men's Quandary Convertible Pants, and if you haven't guessed already, they convert from pants to shorts in two easy zips. Like Patagonia's good ol' Quandary Pant, they offer sun protection if you're going to go full-length all day, and the fabric is quick-drying so there's no need to panic when you get to the creek crossing. Plus, the gusseted crotch and articulated knees mean you can easily out-perform your coworkers, leaving them wondering if maybe they were the ill-prepared ones after all.
- Lightweight hiking pants for desert trekking
- Quick-drying fabric provides hiking comfort in variable conditions
- Two contrast zippers let you convert these pants into shorts
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch offer full hiking mobility
- Incorporated sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Zippered pockets safely stow pocket knife, keys, or midday snack
- Item #PAT02C5