Two looks in one.
Whether the family's heading out to go sledding, make a snowman, or throw some snowballs, your little one can come along in the Patagonia Puff-Ball Reversible Jacket. One side of the jacket has print while the other is solid, enabling her to easily match her jacket to her mood or to her snow pants so she'll be excited to get outdoors with you. With 60g of Thermolite insulation, she'll be cozy and happy while helping you roll the snowman's body, while the DWR treatment keeps her protected from light moisture and blustery winds as she cruises down the sledding hill in dry comfort. You can also teach her how to pack the perfect snowball knowing she'll be cozy with the pointy hood.
- Bundle up the little one for winter adventures
- Wind-and water-resistant shell adds protection
- 60g Thermolite insulation makes for a warm fit and feel
- Reversible with print and solid color to suit any mood or outfit
- Patagonia was founded in 1973 and uses eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02LA
- Q & A
The MOST adorable children's jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
We bought this for our niece, her mother loved it. She is just over 1, but for layering and future prep we bought her the 3T. This was a good choice because she will have a reliable and adorable jacket for at least next winter. The reversible patterns are both great. My wife wishes she could have this in her size.
A Warm Toddler is a Happy Toddler
Our two year old loves this jacket (and matching pants). We sized up to 3T to ensure plenty of room for layers and for more than one year of use. Love Patagonia products for quality and durability.