Bring on the winter adventures.
His first day on skis just became way less stressful for you, and way more comfy for him, thanks to the Patagonia Puff-Ball Reversible Jacket. One side of the jacket has a print while the other is solid to easily match the jacket to his mood or snow pants, and no matter the choice, 60 grams of Thermolite insulation ensures he stays cozy and happy while you teach him how to pizza and french fry. To keep him protected from the elements while he cruises down the bunny hill, the wind-resistant, DWR-treated shell keeps moisture and wind out in case he takes a spill or the weather turns. Plus, he'll stay cozy after the lesson in the fleece-lined, pointy hood while a family snowball fight breaks out.
- Toasty reversible jacket for your little one's winter days
- Wind-and water-resistant shell protects from the elements
- 60g Thermolite insulation makes for a warm, happy kid
- Fleece-lined, pointy hood adds extra coziness
- Reversible with print and solid color to suit any outfit of mood
- Patagonia is a large supporter of environmental causes
- Item #PAT02LB