Required attire for the white room.
The Patagonia Men's Powslayer is the jacket you'll want when you're slashing pow turns through truly bottomless conditions. Its three-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell with fully taped seams will keep you dry during those days when you spend the majority of your time gasping for breath between prolonged visits to the white room. And since the deepest stashes are often found between the trees, the super durable 40-denier nylon ripstop face will withstand heavy wear and tear when you're hunting down untracked lines between Mt. Baker's pine boughs and Hokkaido's dense stands of ash trees.
- Ski or snowboard shell designed for deep powder days
- Eco-friendly face fabric made entirely from recycled material
- Gore-Tex Pro enhances breathability for backcountry tours
- Underarm zippers provide ajustable ventilation for the skintrack
- Adjustable powder skirt customizes coverage from snow
- Helmet-compatible hood with two-way adjustment or laminated visor
- Patagonia is committed to producing sustainable outerwear
- Item #PAT01Z1
- Q & A
Ready for the snowpocalypse
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I honestly dont think there is a material or matter known to man that can penetrate this shell. Whether it is torrential down pour or 12 inches an hour of snow you will stay well protected in this jacket. I personally love this for how durable the construction is and how easy it packs away when you get hot on the skin trail. If you have the money to spend and enjoy hanging out in the high alpine as much as I do its a very worthwhile investment!