Endless dreams of pow.
On the pillows of every skier's bed lie endless dreams of chest-deep powder, pristine ridgelines, cornices to drop off of into open bowls of white, and billowy branches of pine that slowly turn into snow ghosts. But then the alarm rings with the unkindness of a flock of ravens, reminding you that you'll need to earn those dreams with a long skin up the mountain to access those dream-worthy lines. The Patagonia Men's Powslayer Bib Pants are there for you when the 5 a.m. bell sends you to the nearest trailhead, coffee still in hand, to send it into the backcountry with a durable, waterproof, and breathable shell that can withstand stray branches on the skintrack and grueling bushwhacks.
Built with a fully recycled face fabric and 3-layer Gore-Tex membrane, the Powslayer pants are ideal for skinning one peak after another, shedding moisture like it's going out of style, and pulling moisture away from your skin to remain warm and dry inside. Since these bibs are just a shell, they'll be happy to offer you the lightweight weather-breaking relief you need when you're exerting yourself on warmer days, but if you layer up underneath, you'll be rewarded with all day warmth.
- Break trail and send it down untouched lines in these bib pants
- Eco-friendly face fabric made entirely from recycled material
- Three-layer Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and highly breathble
- Low-profile bib with drop-seat for quick relief in the mountains
- Two-way slider zips offer convenient ventilation while hiking
- Reinforced scuff guards protect fabric from ski edges and buckles
- Built-in boot gaiters keep snow out of underlying baselayers
- Item #PAT01Z8