Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Powder Bowl Pant
Whether you're getting off the lift to make a bee-line for your favorite wooded powder stash or lapping your favorite ripper till it's all skied out, the Patagonia Powder Pant will keep you covered with wind-and-waterproof protection while you shred the day away. Perfectly durable for riders on a first name basis with the lifties, these pants feature a tough Gore-Tex membrane that'll keep you dry and block the wind during any and all days at the resort. Mesh-lined thigh vents let you quickly expel heat when you start to work up a sweat, while ankle gaiters work to keep snow from sneaking in on heavy powder days. You've also got articulated knees for a natural range of motion, moisture-wicking mesh lining for dry comfort, and plenty of pockets to hold all of your essentials for a solid day on the mountain.
- Ski first to last chair on any day in these durable shell pants
- Gore-Tex membrane offers breathable waterproofing for powder days
- Mesh-lined thigh vents offer heat release for mogul-field cardio
- Ankle gaiters slide over a boot to keep the snow securely shut out
- Adjustable waist tabs help you find the perfect fit
- Articulated knees give you natural and non-restrictive movement
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Hand, rear, and thigh pockets hold trail maps and other essentials
- Item #PAT02LT
4 based on 36 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.