Powder-capped peaks are no match for you.
A long skintrack through thigh-deep powder is almost as pleasant as bombing down it with the Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Pants. Their Gore-Tex two-layer membrane keeps you dry through it all, and it's surprisingly breathable so you don't stifle with heat exhaustion when you pick up the pace. The thigh venting and brushed mesh lining work together to keep sweat at bay when you're hiking up the bootpack, and a regular fit leaves plenty of room for some extra layers for those really cold midwinter days when the snow's just too good to call it quits.
- Patagonia's tried-and-true ski or snowbard pants
- Gore-Tex defends against dumping snow and high winds
- Brushed tricot lining provides subtle warmth
- Water-resistant zippers help keep pocket contents dry
- Articulated knees have a more natural fit while skiing
- Integrated gaiters form a snow-tight seal around boot
- Built-in reflector may help RECCO-equipped ski patrol locate you in the event of an emergency
- Item #PAT01ME
- Q & A
Although these are one of the cheaper Patagonia snow pants, they really do the job. They can get pretty wet, but nothing too bad. I have them in the buffalo green which shows the dirt a lot more than expected. Overall, great pant.