Select a size:
Why We Like The Point Peak Trail Pant
Our reliable Point Peak Trail Pant holds up against week-long treks in the backcountry. The rugged paneling and water-resistant finish withstands the gnarliest of terrain. We can leave our gaiters at home with the cuffs' adjustable tabs and boot hook creating a tight seal debris can't break through.
- Rugged hiking pants for multi-day treks
- Durable, recycled nylon leaves a smaller carbon footprint
- PFC-free DWR finish provides eco-friendly precipitation protection
- Strong front and seat paneling provides tough abrasion resistance
- Gusseted crotch and leg articulation design for mobility
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at waist and cuffs for secure fit
- Cuffs have center-front boot hook for keeping out debris
- Zippered pockets keep small items secure on the trail
- Item #PATZ9R3
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.