Planing 55L Duffel Bag
Whether you're jetting off to a guided fishing trip in exotic waterways or hopping into the car for what's bound to be a muddy weekend of mountain biking, the Patagonia Planing 55L Duffel Bag will give you the dedicated storage you need to keep your wet and muddy gear separate from your dry clothes. Offering 55 liters of storage, this bag is ideal for packing a weekend's worth of clothes and gear, or traveling lighter on longer trips. Whether you're fishing, paddling, or dipping and diving at your favorite swimming hole, the separated bottom compartment will keep your wet and dirty clothes separate from the dry clothes and equipment you brought along with you. And if you're using the bottom compartment for additional dry-gear storage, there's a self-draining mesh pocket at the sides that can also safely hold your soaking swimsuit and towel. This bag is also highly travel-friendly thanks to its comfortable haul handles that adjust to let you carry your duffel as a backpack when you need hands free for other bags.
- Spacious duffel that keeps wet and dirty clothes safely separate
- Large main compartment holds a weekend's worth of clothes and gear
- Bottom compartment keeps your wet and muddy clothes separate
- Zippered mesh pocket drains well when stashing your swim trunks
- Comfortable grab handles adjust easily to use as a backpack
- Item #PAT02WH
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, TPU coating [mesh] 100% nylon
- 55L (3356cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- 1 zippered mesh side, 1 bottom compartment
- 15.5 x 21,5 x 20.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.2oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 30, 2021
Love this bag for trips out. Can stuff all of my wife and I, as well as our dogs, day hiking gear in the top half and our hiking boots or trail runners in the bottom. Nice to then use the bottom of wet/dirty/smelly stuff on the way back.
March 21, 2019
Perfect Bag for my fishing gear
- I've used it several times
I needed a new bag to basically collect all of my fishing gear when I'm not on the river and to and from the river so I picked this up. I have a pickup truck and I love the fact that I can throw the bag in the back and my wet waders are able to be separate from the rest of my gear so it doesn't get the rest of my gear wet! Definitely better than my first option which was to clip my waders up in the back and used them as a wind sail. Not sure what Patagonia's Iron Clad stance is on blowing out your booties due to excessive drying with 65-80 mph winds but I'm glad I didn't have to go that route.
June 7, 2019
Will Freedive fins fit in this bag?