Why We Like The Patagonia Peak Mission Tight
To keep our muscles from freezing up on snowy trail runs, we pull on the Patagonia Peak Mission Tight. The velvety interior helps hold in the warmth, while the treated fibers wick away our sweat and stave off the stink to keep us feeling just right. Constructed with stretch material, a gusset, and a form-fitting design, this pair ensures we stay streamlined and our stride remains free.
- Winter-ready running tight for those cold-weather miles
- Performance material is breathable and moisture managing
- Soft-brushed interior enhances heat retention
- HeiQ Pure treatment helps fight off odors to keep you fresh
- miDori biSoft finish enhances softness and wicking prowess
- Flat waistband with drawcord for a comfortably secure fit
- Reflective logo increases your visibility in low light
- Three drop-in pockets stash your phone, keys, and gels
- Item #PATZAF5
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 68% recycled nylon, 15% polyester, 17% spandex, miDori bioSoft finish
- 1 zippered center back, 2 side
- HeiQ Pure
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help